Saturday, May 31, 2008

music thing from Carin

She posted about this so, I thought I would try it.

1. choose 19 of the songs you like best, regardless of artist or genre.
2. put them all together in a CD.
3. make 5 other copies.
4. post your playlist on your blog.
5. choose 5 people and send them a copy of your CD each. send the first copy you made to the one who tagged you.


Like Carin, I won't tag anyone with it, but if you'd like to trade a cd, let me know.


1. Tre sbirri, una carrozza - Tosca
2. Nothing is Good Enough - Aimee Mann
3. Myung theme (Cello version)- Macross Plus
4. Paper Bag - Fiona Apple
5. Garden in the Rain - Diana Krall
6. So Danco Samba (Jazz n Samba) - Wanda De Sah
7. Maria Lando - Susana Baca
8. Pheli War - Bally Jagpai
9. Opera Singer - Cake
10. A Shot in the Arm - Wilco
11. Retroviseur - Paris Combo
12. Lilly - Pink Martini
13. Twilight World - Swing out Sister
14. Roma - Pizzicato Five
15. Inquisition Symphony - Apocalyptica
16. Can't Change Me - Chris Cornell
17. Les temps difficiles - Samia Farah
18. Digital Love - Daft Punk
19. Goodbye, Darlin' - Dreams Come True

of course I haven't looked to see if these will all fit on a cd yet... so, um, it may change. apparently I'm much more mellow than I thought. I really tried to not make it a downer, is that cheating? I mean, like I only have 19 "favorite" things out of over 9000? yeah. anyhoo. FLAME ON!!! ;D

Labels: