Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The plot thickens....

Just got a call from another LaPlume for Betty. Hadn't received a call for her in a long time. The lady asked how long I've had this phone number and I told her six years and she said "I can't believe it's been that long since I tried to call my brother-in-law." well. okay.

update: she called again, but I let the machine pick up. She was wondering if they had moved and that's how we got their number. I figured I'd wait til I could talk to RTO to act on anything. (cause sometimes there are things I don't think of) anyhoo, he got home and I told him about it and we decided to first see if we could find her brother-in-law listed anywhere nearby. but then maybe there was a reason they hadn't spoken for a few years.... so RTO called the number for RL, explained the situation and gave him the other lady's number. Just makes you wonder....

Labels: