Thursday, March 03, 2005

I could of died happy...

save for that CRETIN WHO LEFT HIS CELL PHONE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went off right in the middle of Alfie. somehow people always know to call in the quietest part of the program.

That happened with the Verdi Requiem one night. Flor's got the baton up starts the orchestra and deedle deedle deedle deedle deeeeeee. He cuts off the orchestra that we really can't hear yet waits a few seconds to regain his composure and starts again.

and I've heard stories about Litton stopping in the middle of a piece and asking someone that kept coughing to leave. I can't remember what we were doing, but there was one time some kid started screaming. "NOOOOOO, I'LL BE GOOD, I'LL BE GOOD NOOOOOoooo" well, after we finished the piece he turns around and says, "ya know, my kids that age are already in bed by now." speaking of his kids, they are cute, cute, cute. his son looks so much like him we call him mini-me. (imagine this, only 1/3rd the size and still in a tux)