Monday, October 16, 2006

worst.conditioner.evar!

ha, SarahK is always raving about Garnier-fructis. so week before last i had to get some conditioner and Target was out of the Suave Redken defining curls knock-off i'd been using so i picked up Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Cream Conditioner. I'll just say my hair is neither sleek nor shiny at this point. I'm even going to post a hideous picture of myself now cause it's that entertaining.

please keep in mind that i've worn enough makeup to last for weeks the past few days so i'm going without today and i just generally don't feel well today.

gah! Posted by Picasa

this is my hair on Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Cream Conditioner. and me with no make-up and poor lighting. trust me the flash was too much, nobody should have to see that.