Thursday, December 14, 2006

Craptastic Christmas lights!!!!

okay, I didn't want to choke Carin's email with this entry so i'm posting the pics here.... cause it really takes more than one to get the full effect. I tried to find this house a few days ago, but couldn't find it. : ( anyway..... the pictures:


Ta da! first shot with flash.... just because.... can you tell there's a house there?


second shot, without flash, so you can see how it glows.


some close ups:


and because the front yard just couldn't hold it all, here's one side of the house.


so they also played christmas music and every few minutes it would snow, but I couldn't get that on camera.

There's one other house I may get pictures of that's in town, I went by the other night though and chickened out because Santa and Mrs. Claus were on the front porch.