Friday, May 04, 2007

Greetings from Colorado Springs!

hopefully I'll get some pictures, eventually. anyhoo, made it here and thankfully things have changed so i'll get to see RTO for a while. I had to drive a Ford F-150 around today. not good. anyhoo, fun story... last night I was making the hotel reservation and the lady asked for my name and my spouses name so I told her and then she asked why I was coming to Colorado Springs and I told her, "RTO" we had a nice giggle over that. anyhoo, they have treated us sooooo well since we got here. great discount and a mountain view and they gushed over RTO as we were checking in. There are quite a few military people here (Fort Carson, duh)

we went and saw Spiderman 3, liked it. I thought it dragged in a few places, probably could have used a leeeetle cutting, but still good.

so I have no idea what we'll be doing tomorrow and I leave for home Sunday. whee!

Labels: