Monday, May 28, 2007

unfocused

RTO will most likely be home sometime this week. The exact day and where exactly they'll be dropped off is still being debated. I know, I love the Army. so anyhoo, I probably won't be online much as I'm finding it hard to concentrate on much of anything. and HOW MANY DAYS OF RAIN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE!? huh!? can we get a break? I mean, it's nice I don't have to run the sprinklers, but we're going stir crazy here. Roxie was almost mauling me yesterday she wanted to go for a walk damn the thunder and lightning. in other news... I finished up a sewing project. I haven't sewn anything since junior high and working on this skirt brought back memories of why i haven't. but I think the machine and I are on friendly terms now. I may try something else easy. maybe. damn it's pouring now.

Labels: