Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday recording

The Organ Plays at Christmas - Ken Griffin: first off, the title amuses me. I feel compelled to respond, "the yellow dog barks at midnight". anyhoo, just some nice traditional Christmas tunes here. Nothing fancy. couple of things I've never heard, Silver Bell and Kringle's Jingle. I also like how the write up on the back states "Strangely enough, the most enduring Christmas music has come from the lands of the North. Such thoroughly religious and musical regions as Italy, Spain and the Latin American Countries have contributed only haphazardly to the great body of Christmas music..." get with the program you slugs! anyhoo, this one was in pretty bad condition so I decided to use the clean-up tool and it took forever to save it, so this is it for today.

Labels: