Monday, August 25, 2008

like you care...

but we've been all over the place this weekend. RTO went to Vegas, I went to OKC and Roxie got to stay at the vet's cause they have boarding there and RTO's brother, who usually takes care of the animals, was busy with his new baby. (a girl, born Wednesday, don't know what they were going to name her, something that starts with "M")

W007!

oh, and I finally watched A Streetcar Named Desire "The Opera" last night. um. I think I'm going to have to watch the movie. They didn't have subtitles so I missed quite a bit. It started out slow and confusing and sorta made sense by the end and there was some lovely singing and good acting for opera people. so I have mixed feelings about it. I don't know if Mr. Previn has edited it any since then (it premiered in 1998!) but I might give it a second look at some point.

Labels: