Thursday, September 18, 2008

not one of my better ideas

RTO: there's an episode of Fringe on the DVR...

MK: yeah, I figure we'll watch it this weekend.

RTO:

MK:

RTO: I'm probably going to have to work at some point this weekend.

MK:

RTO: I need to get a project id so I know who to bill for troubleshooting their #$@%! server.

MK: oh, yeah, i was trying to be funny tonight and dropped an f-bomb and then realized it was to a minister's daughter. so it didn't go over so well.

RTO:

MK: well see, there's these two prop ladies and the last two nights they kept talking to me about the pencil that's going to be on the desk and where it will be and blah, blah, blah. It had never been a problem, there has always been a pencil there. So of course tonight, the pencil was gone.

RTO:

MK: So I'm telling this girl about that and I wind it up with " Where was the #$#!$ pencil!?"

RTO:

MK: she didn't even crack a smile, so I apologized.

RTO:

MK:
that's usually one of my more humorous bits cause nobody expects it.

RTO:That sounds like a blog post..

MK: *sigh*

Labels: