Wednesday, October 15, 2008

so they didn't find any bodies today....

just... something... (I'm not clear on the details, guess I could watch the tape) blocking our sewer line. yay! so all the water in the house yesterday was from the sewer! yay! which means professionals have been called to clean the place up properly. and they are very proud of the work they do if their fees are any indication.

RTO says the city is supposed to come out next week and fix their part of the problem. (apparently whatever was blocking our line was working it's way up from the city line, but the pipe up to the house is currently unblocked enough not to be a problem anytime soon. or so I'm told)

This is what I get for talking out loud in the house about money. The moment I say, "I think we're in good shape" something happens.

Labels: