Monday, January 19, 2009

sigh - girly TMI below

I think I'm going to be making a call to the doctor later today. I have NOT been able to get to sleep tonight. last night, either, but I didn't panic because RTO was up too. (course he was working) but the past week or so, I haven't been able to get my brain to shut down and I'm worn out. and I think it's pretty safe to assume it's related to the BC I've been on for only a few months now. particularly after finding this in the archives. (and lord help me, I made a spreadsheet with the dates and yes, it's the exact same day in the cycle) so I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't at the moment.

update: NP says "no way can this be related, that's not a side effect" and I explain it's the only thing that's changed lately and it seems like quite the coincidence that both bouts are twenty-eight days apart. "It's probably anxiety" um, there's nothing that stressful going on in my life at the moment. (thinking about it, I may have missed all this the first couple months cause it coincided with the sewer back up and my grandmother dying, so I didn't panic) so my option is to make an appointment, but I don't think I can do another month like this and it's usually at least that long to get an appointment.

Labels: