Friday, February 06, 2009

calming down....

I made it through today (Thursday) without crying! and I made it to work both days this week! They were right about sleeping. It seems to have helped tremendously. (I got some Ambien on Tuesday)

just in case though, I arranged to work half days Monday through Thursday next week. I figure I may want the extra sleep with rehearsals every night starting Sunday. and I don't know if today was a fluke or I really won't feel quite so tired from now on. we'll see, I guess.

I know, I'm up a bit late tonight, but I've been so good the last couple nights and I can sleep in a little tomorrow. RTO's getting up/leaving around four this morning to get to drill this weekend.

Hopefully, I'll get some more record transferring done this weekend. a couple things came up on the ipod today and they sounded really good(the only reason I knew they were from records was because I'd just listened to them Monday). I'm really happy with how things are turning out.

Labels: