Thursday, June 25, 2009

expanding my canvas


many people where I work have Chik-Fil-A calendars. apparently this years theme is "Bovines in Blue". Anyhoo, I finally had to stop and get a close up look at this month's cow, because I just couldn't figure out who he was supposed to be cause I was pretty sure it wasn't Hitler without a 'stache. And of course I had to explain why I needed to see the cow up close, but that was a couple weeks ago.

So today it hit me, that if I was going to, um, alter a calendar today was my last chance. Didn't want to destroy the collector's value by drawing the moustache on the calendar itself and it would take more time and increase the chances I would get caught. so I took a sharpie to a post it and just happened to cut it to a good size. (I was anticipating having to possibly cut it up a few times) Waited til I heard they were going for a meeting and then applied the post-it and then waited until it was discovered.

Coworker couldn't remember who they'd talked to about the Hitler thing and was also wondering how long it had been there. heh. Thankfully they never asked me cause I would have cracked. Just chuckled as silently as possible whenever they asked anyone about it.

Labels: