Saturday, September 11, 2010

random music post...

the ipod has been on my mind lately (cause I really need to get more records done, but now it's looking like they may not fit... )

anyhoo, sorted by plays so the top ten....

1. Turn Around - Billy Joel - 7 plays
2. Nightingale - Norah Jones - 7 plays
3. Carpicorn:Three-Thirty AM - Dick Jacobs and his Orchestra - 6
4. Aire: Der Holle Rache kocht in mein... - Mozart - 6
5. Act 1 Chi mi riconoscerebbe? - La Rondine - 6
6. Fur Elise - Immortal Beloved soundtrack - 6
7. L.A. Blues - City of Angels soundtrack (the musical, not the movie) - 6
8. Hero - Superchick - 6
9. That's the Way it Goes - Swing out Sister - 6
10. Para el Dolor - Ana Laan - 5

Some things I expected weren't in the top ten, I figure there should have been a B-52's song in there. I think it was the shuffle that always played "Channel Z" I seem to recall hearing Rock Lobster a bit, but it didn't even make 5... checking... they come in at 3 plays.

Anyhoo, "found" some more cd's and records this weekend. itunes says i have 91.75GBs of stuff.

Labels: