Saturday, January 31, 2015

busy, busy

for me anyway.... RTO's grandmother died earlier this month. they had a service here in TX and there will be another in IL in February.  we've been to Florida and back.  I haven't been able to get back into my routine. Food tracking is going about as expected, which is not so great.  I mean, I'm tracking things okay, it's just I keep blowing through my calories for the day.  RTO gave me a fitbit also, walking the dog is about all the walking I do.  oh well.

finished Laura's blanket and keep staring at the eagle needlepoint, but not making any progress. it just looks so complicated I can't decide where to start. I need to take an afternoon to just concentrate on it. It's actually pretty close to done... about 3/4 of the way done, just a wing and flag left before I can fill in.