Sunday, January 02, 2005

the holidays are over....

or are they? took the tree down tonight. unless it's pouring out we'll take the lights down tomorrow. anyhoo, drove to Wichita, KS this weekend. the original plan was to drive back today, but RTO felt uneasy about something, so we drove back last night. which is okay with me... I like being at home. read the DaVinci Code on the trip, we've got about a hundred pages left, but it's been fun. Thanks Lola! RTO told me she was sneaky, she gave it to him for christmas, but had called and asked if I had it yet, so he thought it was going to be for me. ha HA! i slept most of the day, got up a little before four. as RTO would put it, I think i had asphalt poisoning. i did most of the driving, cause i like too, even though we were in the PT Cruiser. it's a smoother ride than my Echo, but easy to speed in. i told RTO i didn't like that i couldn't feel it working and i'd look down and we're going ninety. he said that's the sign of a good car, you aren't supposed to "feel it working" (sigh) well, think i'm gonna try to get him to finish up the book now.