Monday, March 27, 2006

i'm a wuss....

not that that's any big revelation or anything, just further confirmed it today. something about being poked and prodded makes me faint-y. they had to take a couple breaks so i wouldn't get sick on them. *sigh* anyhoo, i now have a fun video of the inside of my head. lots o' crap in there. my favorite part? the doctor's telling me about how this one thing in my nose is very sensitive as he's prodding it with the camera, "oh REALLY???? it's just my eyes are watering and i may punch you out once i come to." once i got properly distracted it wasn't too bad, he had me sing a few notes and said there's something weird going on with the vocal folds. great. so now he's pushing for fixing my nose. couldn't get the camera up the left side because the septum was in the way, which i knew already. so now i'm supposed to go for a ct scan to figure out what's up with that. prescribed more steroids and i explained to him again, i have to sing.... a lot. "well, it's up to you then" meaning, i can wait till after Oliver! we'll see.