Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've created a monster.

I always thought it was cute that Bosco had a habit of drinking out of the sink. it's just fun to watch. 7, 8 years I've had these cats and they never showed much interest in drinking from the tap, until recently. Carlos started coming and hanging out on the bathroom counter whenever I was in there. then he'd drink out of the sink after I washed my face. so I left the faucet on once and he figured out how to lap it up. though he still varies between drinking and just wigging out and attacking the water, he now DEMANDS that I turn the water on if I'm in there. I mean, I'm trying to put mascarra on and next thing I know I've got this paw on my arm like, "aren't you forgetting something?"

I've also noticed they're much more likely to lay paws on me now that I keep their claws trimmed. particularly on my face.... they almost never touched my face before, but now? hey, that's how you get attention.