Wednesday, November 19, 2008

free love...

I've been hearing about this story for a couple days now, and I keep thinking, that guy obviously loved his kitteh.:

Man wielding bat takes cat from Dallas Animal Shelter
10:29 AM CST on Wednesday, November 19, 2008
By DAN X. McGRAW / The Dallas Morning News
dmcgraw@dallasnews.com


Dallas police are searching for a man who marched into the Dallas Animal Shelter Monday morning and took a cat while fending off employees with a baseball bat, authorities said.



or more likely, someone he loved, loved that kitteh. I think I heard this evening that he had turned himself in.

yep.

I was wrong, he just wanted his cat back. The comments to both articles are kinda interesting and sad.

oh, also, loved the lolcat that this site decided to use for the story.

Labels: