Monday, May 04, 2009

today's randomness...

signed Roxie up for a training class at Petsmart today. after the black lab incident this weekend, I figured I should at least try to get her to behave civilly.

Carlos is currently determined to lean on my shoulder (he's half on the arm of the couch, half on my shoulder). which is strange. I think he got annoyed that I kept clicking and typing while he had his head on my arm.

speaking of clicking I spent an hour or two today looking at art by Yoriko Yoshida can't read most of the stuff on that page, so I'm not sure about what medium they're using, but they make some interesting juxtapositions. if you don't have long, check out the "tenpura" section to see what I mean.



and in case you don't do the facebook thing... here's my latest cupcake project.


RTO came up with the "finger" idea. I wanted to do something Sweeney Todd related. Anyhoo, the cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese frosting and the fingers are sugar cookies with almond slivers and red gel icing.

Labels: