Wednesday, June 03, 2009

a day of wonders... or something...

It started with finding the "dog training reward" treats bag empty in the dining room with the ziplock top still sealed and no large holes in it that we could see. I can't imagine that Carlos ate all of them and didn't get sick. He's the only one that would get up on the counter, though. He made have had some help eating them.

Then, at work I was so proud of myself for remembering to change the month on my date stamp that I didn't notice I hadn't changed the number, so several invoices got marked as "Entered June 27th, 2009"

Also at work today, I found out that I couldn't receive email from anyone outside of the company. Three years I've been an employee and they had just never set up my email fully. (I was there just over a year as a temp before that) So, all those vendor type people I talked to lately weren't stupid... possibly.

there was something else, but I've forgotten it. oh well.

Labels: