Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'll at least blog it so as not to let RTO down...

Figured out this morning that my anti-depressants would probably work better if they weren't hiding under the sink.

I'm guessing I've been forgetting my morning pill for about two weeks now at least. The weird dreams really should have been a tip off. and they kinda were, I mean, I mentioned it to a couple people that I usually have those kinds of dreams when changing dosage. but for whatever reason I didn't figure it out til this morning. So I feel better already knowing that it wasn't that my drugs were starting to not work.

Seriously, yesterday I was ready to quit my job and never leave my house again once this weekend's run of shows was over. I've been sleeping a lot more (like all day yesterday), but not so well either. Been waking up about 4 a.m. for an hour or two for the last week.

Anyhoo, hoping I return to "normal" soon.

Labels: