Tuesday, September 28, 2010

well for starters...

just in my in box....
Dear Fellow Patriot,

Will you join me for a 30 minute strategy call on Thursday, September 30th at 4:30 PM?

My colleague in the GOP Young Guns program, Representative Kevin McCarthy, and I would like to discuss with you how we can work together over the next 35 days to take America back.

We will be taking questions and suggestions from you. Click here to join us.We're looking forward to talking with you.

Regards,
Eric Cantor
House Republican Whip


suggestion? howsabout scheduling your call for a time that most people aren't still at work! Second suggestion, drop the "take America back" thing. I know, I know, it's hilarious how it freaks out a few libs who used to use the same phrase years ago, for me it's just another one of those "just cause they did it, doesn't make it cool" things.

Anyhoo, while I'm briefly on politics, we went to a candidate forum Saturday night and it was entertaining. Maybe two Dem candidates even mentioned what party they were representing on the ticket while the others were asking that people please vote for the candidate, not the party.

Libertarian candidates still run the gamut from kooky to loony.

And I really hate having to vote for judges. There were like five bajillion judicial candidates there and most of them just asked that people please vote the whole ballot. "We're down here!!!"

Labels: