Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'm a snob....

maybe.  got offered an ensemble spot and turned it down.  Mostly because I don't want to worry about all that while I'm on vacation. and I haven't done ensemble anything for free for years now. not that I do a lot (any)of paying gigs, cause I don't.  so I'm still not planning on doing any theater for a few more months.

in the mean time, RTO fixed the bedroom shelves last weekend and I've been doing about a record a day and trying to stay on top of reading.  cutting trash out for a while I think, mostly because it's not easy to get to on my kindle and the series on the night stand is 27 volumes some of which I'll have to buy on kindle (which is great because before they were available on kindle they were going for 80 to 100 bucks on amazon). but I'm putting it off for a month or two. We're trying to put me on a budget for books. har har.  this month is shot, but there's always next month.