Wednesday, April 01, 2015

limping over the finish line...

made it through the first weekend of Mousetrap in spite of the dogs.

last Tuesday they took off after some ducks and I was determined not to let them go so they dragged me a few feet and I bent my right leg kinda funny before letting them go.  so a week later it's still a little hurty, I had someone look at it, nothing broken but it will probably take two months to heal completely.  I'm not limping as pronouncedly as I was the first couple days at least, so by opening night I was fine.

anyhoo supposed to lay off the knee for the next week or so and got some drugs for the pain. Dogs will have to walk separately from now on. This will eat up a bit more time than usual, but on the plus side I'm finally starting to lose some weight.