Tuesday, December 26, 2006

a little late, but, um, well, we'll just see how this goes.

from Russ at Tac Jammer:

The rules of the game: I whip up a quick blurb about 1) the 3 things I want most for Christmas, and 2) the 3 things I definitely DON'T want for Christmas. Then, I proceed to tag players B, C, D, E and F (that's five other other people, for the sequentially-challenged) in the Comments section of one of their recent posts with a note leading to my post inviting them to do the same thing. Simple, easy, and free traffic for everybody involved. What's not to love?

3 things i want:

1) rto at home
2) happy, healthy kitties and puppy.
3) record player that will hook up with the computer and i can convert stuff. (which I got, yay!) so um, for next year..... an ipod that can hold all my music. (does such a thing exist?)

3 things I don't want:

1) fruitcake
2) a pony
3) cell phone

since it's after christmas I'm not gonna tag anyone for this, unless someone reading it just really needs something to do, then knock yourself out and let me know. m'kay?