Wednesday, January 03, 2007

further thoughts after spending an hour and a half in Target today.....

I resisted the urge to buy some action figures today. I don't think I've mentioned it here lately, if ever, that I collect/ed action figures. pretty much all girls, cause they're harder to find, and prettier. last time RTO was deployed, I bought a lot. the thing is, half my collection hasn't made it out of the box since we moved into the house three years ago. I've talked about selling them, but that would require a lot of work also. maybe one of those ebay-drop-off things? but I don't know if they'd know what some of them are worth, ya know? do they research those things? so, I don't have room for them, but I also can't part with them just yet.

Oh yeah, I have a very bad picture of what isn't in a box....


Labels: