Friday, November 30, 2007

cause I needed more stress....

I've been called for jury duty tomorrow (today, whatevs) which is fine. usually. i had to decide whether to take the choo-choo downtown (free!) or drive (pay for parking, if I can find a space, blah, blah, blah). so I go to the DART website and they have this handy trip planner and it can tell me how to get to the court building (without having to first drive to the train station), but apparently I can't come home the same way. on top of that I don't know how long I'll have to be there and depending on how late I have to be there, coming home may not be an option before rehearsal. so I'm thinking I'll be driving myself. at least I'll feel more in control of something tomorrow.

staying on the stress theme. I'm heading into tech week for the tech nightmare show from heck. so I may be pretty quite for the next week or so.

Labels: