Friday, November 09, 2007

it's ovah!

I said something over the weekend about how I liked Starbucks' peppermint mocha, which they had last holiday season , and my sister emailed me earlier this week to let me know they were in stores now. I looked at their website and didn't see them, but I stopped in today and sure enough, they had them. I'll try to limit myself to one a week. no really.

I deserve today's peppermint mocha because I feel like pig poop. still went to my lesson, but just goofed off and read through some show tunes. really, I had some weird tension thing going on today and my head hurts and it's full of snot and I even took an extra sudafed last night to try to clear it out so of course I didn't sleep well either. it's just a craptacular time of year for me, I know it, but I still get cranky every year. okay, okay, enough whining.... here's Roxie enjoying some yogurt. she looooooves yogurt.



I tried to catch her with her nose in there, she pauses ever so often to sniff it and make sure there are no molecules of yogurt left, but my timing was off.

Labels: