Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer!!!

been going to Braums (I would link their site, but it keeps crashing my browser) almost once a week for the last month or so. and a couple weeks ago I was talking to mom about my latest trip and she told me about how the one in Rowlett was kind of squirrelly. She and dad had gone there and they weren't very generous with the ice cream so she took her cone back to the counter and asked for more. It had happened to me too the night we were talking, but I figured it was probably for the best for my girlish figure. ;D Anyhoo, we did not have that problem tonight.


I had cappucino chunky chocolate (frozen yogurt, I think) and RTO had Peanut Butter Pretzel. My fave is probably the chocolate with malted milk ball bits in it, but they don't scoop it, it only comes in containers and I really don't need that in the house very often.

Labels: