Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm feeling better

yay! still congested, but not sloppy. probably even more sleep would help. yeah, that's it. anyhoo, thought I should give RTO some public praise. We can both park in the garage now! got home Monday night and was like, "wow!" though, I haven't asked about where some of the stuff went. a lot of it was stuff he brought back from the 'stan. speaking of which we're already talking about his next "trip" it's still a couple years off and a lot can happen between now and then, but it's out there. also got some good news about the symphony chorus NY trip, the symphony association will pay for us to stay Saturday night too! yay! they added a children's concert Saturday afternoon. I was already planning on staying the extra night anyway, just now it won't cost as much. No idea what we're going to sing yet, but that's okay we've got a few months til then. Can't beleive I'm looking forward to going to NY. I kinda dreaded the trip last April, but it ended up being really fun. This time should be even better cause RTO can come. yay!