Tuesday, May 13, 2008

weekend drama

True to form, the appliances heard we may have some extra funds this month and decided to break. The new fridge died Sunday. by the time RTO figured it out most of the stuff in the freezer had thawed. so we tried plugging ole' greenie in (yes it was still here) but it decided that, no, it really was dead too. fortunately, RTO found someone to come out and fix it yesterday. They were an interesting couple of dudes. anyway I thought it was funny when they walked in and one of em was like, "oooooh, haven't seen one of those in a while. Though the green one's the better box" ha ha. well, so I had to take Roxie to the vet while they were still working (and that's another story in itself) long story short, I get home and the new fridge is working and these guys took the old fridge with them. yay! I have a dining room again. not that I use it, but it's the principle of the thing. ;D

Labels: